Whether you’re looking for a replacement for a worn out wheel, or looking to retrofit an older machine, we will build a blast wheel assembly to match your requirements. Plan B specializes in Goff style blast wheel assemblies, but can also provide other wheel options. This style of assembly can be used on Coyote Blast Machines, Wheelabrator®, Pangborn, Kelco, Guyson and others.
Our blast wheel assemblies typically include:
- Base plate
- All other internal wheel parts, liners, and seals
- AR steel or manganese housing
- Clockwise or counter-clockwise rotation
- Standard wheel diameters from 10″ to 15″, with additional sizes available
- Different end liner configurations; one long one short, two longs, two shorts
- Various voltages including non-U.S. voltages if needed
- Horsepower ranging from 3HP to 50HP
- Variable Frequency Drives available for most motors
All of our blast wheel assemblies are assembled and test run in-house, prior to mounting on equipment or shipping out to you. If you’re just looking for replacement parts for the older, more common, Goff style blast wheels, we keep many of the blast wheel parts, motors, abrasive valves, and tune-up kits in stock.