We sell, service, and fabricate parts for Blast Machines, Dust Collectors, and Air Quality Control
Plan B consistently works to improve the profitability of our clients by providing timely, alternative, and innovative industrial equipment, services & solutions.
What We Offer:
• Shot Blast Machines – sales, repair, and rebuild
• Dust Collectors – sales, service, and repair
• Air Quality Control – including custom duct work
• Sales of Made in the USA parts for shot blast equipment & dust collectors
• Brands we service and sell: Clemco, Durablast, Farr, Goff, Magnavalves, Wheelabrator. If you don't see a particular machine or part listed, let us know, and we will see what we can do!
• Serving: Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, and Arkansas
Need help buying or fixing a machine? Let's talk.
Please fill out the form and one of our reps will call you as soon as we can!
Industrial Equipment – Services & Solutions
New & Used Parts
Air Quality Control
What People Are Saying
We have been using Plan B Solutions for over 11 years. We use their services to support our shot peening and blast operations here in Wichita, Kansas. David and his team do an excellent job to support our operations, are always punctual, support our emergency situations, and offer unique repair/overhaul services to this industry. We always count on them to be able to handle the most difficult situations that we have. If you have machine problem, you can count on Plan B to solve your problems.
T.K. President/CEO Wichita, Kansas
Plan B Solutions has helped us Buy and Sell several pieces of equipment. From Sales & Fabrication to Service.
They have been able to help our business grow by providing good running machines and strong Customer Service when we needed them.
If you are looking for someone to help you decide on a piece of equipment, I would highly recommend David at Plan B Solutions.
J.M. Chief Operating Officer Kearny, Missouri
Experience You Can Trust
Plan B Services & Solutions represents 45 years of experience in the abrasive blast industry, and countless more years of mechanical and electrical experience.